Wednesday, May 1, 2024

DEEP CALLS TO DEEP

 

Swimming Pool Guide Rail Upper Frame Left Connected to Steps Leading into the Water Below in Late Afternoon Sun Lined with Cement Deck Pink Tiles

Deep Calls To Deep

I saw a great big pool in a dream last night! There was a man rubbing the handle bar with a cloth that led down into the pool. It was empty. He was at the deep end, and I heard a voice saying, "That's deep!" It was probably my voice. When I looked at the length of the pool, it was very long. And the deep end was very deep.


When I came to spend time with the Lord, I came to a song that began to touch my soul. One song led to another, and the tears flowed. I was reminded again just like yesterday about the deep passion that Jesus stirred up in my heart back in 2005 at a Church in Plymouth, Michigan. I could see myself with hands lifted high as I praised my newfound love of my life - Jesus!


I heard something yesterday afternoon that really threw me for a loop. It was "You are going to go back to Michigan." I thought that couldn't be God saying that! But today, I see that He meant spiritually. I would go back to that place when I first fell in love with Jesus at Northridge Church. Another "Wow God!"


The songs kept rolling and so did my tears. It's like falling in love with Jesus all over again. Here are some verses that began to speak to me as I opened the Word of God.


Amos 5:24 AMP “But let justice run down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream [flowing abundantly]."


I thought, "Wow!" Everything seems to be pointing to water! Even today as we finally went out to walk our Jesse, we noticed there were men working on the pool!


As I proceeded to read in the Word, I looked at the book of Amos, chapters 5-9. It was a judgment against Israel for they had not sought the Lord. He was calling them to seek Him and live, and in the end of the book, He brings restoration. Thank You Jesus!


Next, I looked at this verse... Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the [thundering] sound of Your waterfalls; all Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. This looks to me like Jesus is at the deep end and He is calling me, (us) to the deeper places with Him.


The beginning of Psalm 42 shows a cry of the heart - in verse 1 - as the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for You O God. Verse 2 says my soul thirsts for God, for the living God. Once again, I continue to see the whole theme about water and being thirsty for God. Our soul needs to be filled with His Spirit.


I heard this in my spirit as I was getting showered this morning, "The well is deep." Look at this in John 4. My last blog talked about the woman at the well. She looked at Jesus when He offered her water and here is what she said, " The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water?


More about the water, representing Holy Spirit. Look at this... "But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.


All I can say is "Wow God!" There aren't enough hallelujah's we can sing compared to the Spirit of God bringing revelation to the Church today! This is touching me so deeply. I felt the Lord calling me to leave the stack of work alone for a time with Him. He was speaking to me so profoundly, and I had to set everything aside to come to the well and get replenished. Everything else had to take a back seat to this. Eating and other work had to wait.


When I continued through my study this morning, I saw this... 2 Cor. 4:17-18 "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal."


My heart cries out to myself, my husband, my family and all the Church that we have got to stop playing Church and get back to our First Love - Jesus! It's all about Him and coming to that well of Living Water that can only be found in Him! It's the call of God to us all right now to move past the things of this world and get into the realm of the Spirit of God and allow Him to take us to the deeper places.


Here is a song that He is putting on my heart, "Prophecy the Promise." Check it out. In it, they sing to God that He will finish the good work He started in us. See Philippians 1:6. He is just getting started. All we have to do is come. Jesus is calling. He is waiting. Our souls need Him so much!


My heart's cry is that we read this and share it with as many as possible. Last month, this blog reached well over 1300 people all over the world! God is sending His Word out to the nations! We are reaching many in Hong Kong among several other countries! He is amazing. Be blessed and filled my dear friend, and pass this message along to others.


We love you so much!


Love and blessings!

Denny & Hanny Stearns


Denny & Hanny Stearns

Fish N Loaves Ministries, Inc.

Multiplying God's Word around the globe!

Email: Denny.Stearns@gmail.com

Email: Hannylynn05@gmail.com


Website: www.Fishnloavesministries.org

Blog:Fishnloavesministries.blogspot.com

FNLM

Don't forget to go to our website and order your copy of my new book! It is sure to touch many hearts and lead people closer to Jesus. Share a copy with a friend or relative after you have read it and keep praying that this message will have a global reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment