Sunday, September 20, 2026

Fiery Trials

But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The whole leap of faith word this am was about stepping out to do what the Lord calls us to do even when we do not understand and can’t see why or what He will do. 

Take that first step and trust. Trust is equal to faith and faith is equal to really truly believing the Lord has only our highest spiritual best advancement in mind when He asks us to do things! It is never to hurt us but it is always to help us! 

This is what He thinks about us…

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

To do like Abraham did when the Lord called him out of where he was, is to step out of what was known and comfortable to go to a new place with Jesus and see greater things than ever before in our journey with Him.

We don’t want it to become routine and so we must surrender it all to Him as we say, Lord I don’t know what You are doing and I sure enough do not understand, but I choose to trust You cause You have been so good to me! Yes Father God, You have been so good to me I cannot tell it all!”

It’s been so good and I want so much more! These fiery trials have been hard Lord, but you never promised those mountains to be easy or that cross to not get heavy Oh Lord! But You told me Lord Jesus that you have overcome the world and all I got to do is what You said in Your Word that I overcome…

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12‬:‭11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Father we do not live to live like this world, but we live to die daily as we surrender our lives to be led and fed by You and You alone! No man can save, heal or deliver, but You Oh Lord are a Shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head! 

Awe Lord God, You said You have made me successful and here’s proof in Your Word! 

“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.”

‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭57‬-‭58‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

And how can we do this Lord God but that You gave us the answer…

“So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts. ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” ’ ””

‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭NKJV

And Father God, when we feel weak and unable to do it on our own, oh Lord that’s just where we will gain the victory because You promised…

“And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

My King Jesus and my Bright Morning Star, thank You for saving me and calling me to take up my cross and follow You! Every time I start to feel it’s too heavy I’m going to cast the care it over onto You because Your arm is not too short and Your shoulders were built to carry every burden…

“casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.”

‭‭I Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭28‬-‭30‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Lord Jesus Christ, that’s why You are the Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world because Lord Jesus You knew we couldn’t handle the sin, sickness or any other issues this life is sure to bring without Your holy presence in our lives! 

Father God of all comfort, let Your promises for us penetrate our hearts and minds as we go forward in the faith, never looking back knowing that You are with and will never leave us or forsake us, even when the wind, the waves, the fire and the waters seem to rise in our lives! Thank You Lord Jesus for all You have done for me! I love You Lord!!!!!

“I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let the church say Amen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

Post a Comment