Friday, August 30, 2024

A Review of God's Faithfulness

 

 

A Review of God's Faithfulness

 

 

This week I had the joy of sharing my testimony of how faithful God has been to me. I did a taping with our precious pastors, Gaspar and Michelle Anastasi of Word of Life Church and Breaking Free Counseling Center. The counseling I received from Breaking Free in a time of spiritual challenges was for me a real life saver!

God has used the Breaking Free Wellness Center to really encourage me at a time when I needed others to hold my hands up. Because of the help I received, I have been more equipped to reach out in our own ministry with Fish N Loaves to help, encourage and pray for others. 

No matter where we are at in our walk with Jesus, many of us find that we need to "Break free" of something from the past, or even breakthrough some current challenges we may be facing. As I look at the verses God has brought to me this week, I see Jesus continuing to call us closer. He wants our affection, passion and sincere love. And He is turn always wants to make us feel better in that process. Look at this: 

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Rev. 3:20 

I see Him calling us to be imitators of Jesus: 

Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. Eph. 5:1 

The songs I listened to are calling us to sing out a prayer for God to purify us and gracefully break our human will to be molded to His perfect will for us. This is, of course, a lifelong process. He calls us to endure temptations and remember that we will receive our crown at the right time... 

Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. James 1:12 

Also, 

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces [a]patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be [b]perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:1-4 

There is a lot for us all to endure in these days and times. Yet, in all these things, the Bible reminds us that we are more than conquerors through Christ. Finally, I love this verse that brings great comfort in how the Lord comforts us... 

For I [fully] satisfy the weary soul, and I replenish every languishing and sorrowful person.” Jer. 31:25 AMP 

Now that's encouraging! My dear brothers and sisters, I have been saved and protected in the most miraculous ways! That's why I praise Him. He comforts me in every trying season. That's why I love Him. I love His presence and long for His direction so I may be used alongside my precious husband Denny to bring that same comfort and encouragement to many people across this nation and around the world. Jesus is my Lord and to Him we owe all the praise, even when it seems hard. 

As you mediate on this this message, may you be encouraged and uplifted, eager to go out and help someone you may know or encounter who needs that same encouragement. 

If you want to partner with our ministry, you may go to our website and click on the "donate" button. All contributions are tax deductible and will be used to help us reach more people with more. 

Our blog is reaching people all over the world! God is sending His Word out to the nations! Be blessed and filled dear friend and pass this message along to others. Let us know how we can pray for you. 

We love you so much! 

Denny & Hanny Stearns

 

Denny & Hanny Stearns

Fish N Loaves Ministries, Inc.

Multiplying God's Word around the globe!

Email: Denny.Stearns@gmail.com

Email: Hannylynn05@gmail.com

 

Website: www.Fishnloavesministries.org

Blog:Fishnloavesministries.blogspot.com

 

FNLM

 

Don't forget to go to our website and order your copy of my new book! It's getting fantastic reviews! It is sure to touch many hearts and lead people closer to Jesus. Share a copy with a friend or relative after you have read it and keep praying that this message will have a global reach!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment