A Testimony & Call To Repentance
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO
Hanny Lynn Stearns You Tube Channel for August 3, 2026
The Dream:
I was at a restaurant with my earthly dad who I had been looking for. We were
sitting at a table in a restaurant. Then he got up and walked away from me,
leaving a pile of broken dishes on the floor! My real dad had walked away from
me, but this was used to show me about eating out and many times putting food
in place of where and when I should have been feeding on the Word and God’s
wonderful presence. It breaks His heart, just like my dad broke mine. Church,
Jesus is calling us to repent!
“The Lord appeared to me (Israel) from ages past, saying,
“I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I
have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you. [Deut 7:8]”
Jeremiah 31:3 AMP
“Do you not
know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the
ends of the earth Does not become tired or grow weary; There is no searching of
His understanding. He gives strength to the weary, And to him who has no might
He increases power. [2 Cor 12:9] Even youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous
young men stumble badly, But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for,
and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift
up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun];
They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired. [Heb 12:1-3]”
Isaiah 40:28-31 AMP
“‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be
afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I
will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of
justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’ [Acts 18:10]”
Isaiah 41:10 AMP
““For I the
Lord your God keep hold of your right hand; [I am the Lord], Who says to you,
‘Do not fear, I will help you.’ 16b But you will rejoice in the Lord, You
will glory in the Holy One of Israel.”
Isaiah 41:13, 16b AMP
“but He has
said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are
more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power
is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in
[your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses,
so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me.”
2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP
Food cannot be an idol!
“There is no fear in love [dread does not exist]. But
perfect (complete, full-grown) love drives out fear, because fear involves [the
expectation of divine] punishment, so the one who is afraid [of God’s judgment]
is not perfected in love [has not grown into a sufficient understanding of
God’s love].”
1 John 4:18 AMP
Oh but mercy
triumphs over judgement!
“For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no
mercy; but [to the one who has shown mercy] mercy triumphs [victoriously] over
judgment.”
James 2:13 AMP
For what God done, He is doing it now, for there is nothing new under the sun! The same God and Lord Who created and saved us wants us to keep Him as our first love ❤️
“Therefore,
since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who by faith have
testified to the truth of God’s absolute faithfulness], stripping off every
unnecessary weight and the sin which so easily and cleverly entangles us, let
us run with endurance and active persistence the race that is set before us,
[looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus,
who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief
and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of
accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, disregarding the
shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His
deity, His authority, and the completion of His work]. [Ps 110:1] Just consider
and meditate on Him who endured from sinners such bitter hostility against
Himself [consider it all in comparison with your trials], so that you will not
grow weary and lose heart.”
Hebrews 12:1-3 AMP
Here we are, back at Isaiah 40:31, we can run and not grow weary trusting in the Lord with all our heart and not leaning on our understanding!
Run to throne of mercy and grace and receive forgiveness and help in our constant time of need! Glory to God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! 🙌😘🙏🏻
“that He would grant you, according to the riches of His
glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that
Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and
grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the
width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes
knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.”
Ephesians 3:16-19 NKJV
“For this
reason, since the day we heard about it, we have not stopped praying for you,
asking [specifically] that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in
all spiritual wisdom [with insight into His purposes], and in understanding [of
spiritual things], so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord
[displaying admirable character, moral courage, and personal integrity], to
[fully] please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily
growing in the knowledge of God [with deeper faith, clearer insight and fervent
love for His precepts]; [we pray that you may be] strengthened and invigorated
with all power, according to His glorious might, to attain every kind of
endurance and patience with joy;”
Colossians 1:9-11
We return to
You Heavenly Father with weeping fasting and repentance
Recognize
Resist
Renounce
Repent
Return
Receive
Refresh!!!!!
“Repent
therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of
refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,”
Acts 3:19 NKJV
“And such
were some of you [before you believed]. But you were washed [by the atoning
sacrifice of Christ], you were sanctified [set apart for God, and made holy],
you were justified [declared free of guilt] in the name of the Lord Jesus
Christ and in the [Holy] Spirit of our God [the source of the believer’s new
life and changed behavior].”
1
Corinthians 6:11 AMP
Song: Why Should I Worry - Joseph Larson
Out on the water, storms raging high
The waters around them, were troubled that night
Fear filled their hearts and they thought they would die
They failed to remember that the Master was nigh
He spoke the word, and the winds all stood s′til
Even the waters, they obeyed his will
And He calmed the storms, just like He will mine
If I'll just remember, that He lives deep inside
chorus
So why should I worry, and why should I fear?
The very same Jesus, He stays always near
He lives in my heart and He hears when I cry
I′ll call on His name, 'til the storm passes by
verse
We read in the bible, how He walked with them
Brought light to the darkness when the way grew so dim
How great it would be to have His steps leading mine
And to walk with the Master, all of the time
So when trials come, and death is so nigh
I just searched for the Master, He said He'll be there on time
Oh, and when I′m in trouble, and my body is in pain
All I have to do is call on His name
chorus
And why should I worry, and why should I fear?
When the very same Jesus, He stays always near
He lives in my heart and He hears when I cry
I′ll call on His name, 'til the storm passes by
Oh, and why should I worry, oh why should I fear?
When the very same Jesus, He stays always near
He lives in my heart and He hears when I cry
I′ll call on His name, 'til the storm passes by
Get my new book, "Love and Healing Are Synonymous"
This little book will bolster your faith for healing NOW!
Order your copy today at Amazon.com.
Let us know how we can pray for you this week.
This blog is reaching people all over the world! God is sending His Word out to the nations! Be blessed and filled dear friend and pass this message along to others.
We invite you to partner with us on a monthly basis so this word and help can reach farther than ever before in Jesus Name. Go to our website to join us.
"Love & Healing Are Synonymous"
We love you so much!
Love and blessings!
Denny & Hanny Stearns
Denny & Hanny Stearns
Fish N Loaves Ministries, Inc.
Multiplying God's Word around the globe!
Email: Denny.Stearns@gmail.com
Email: Hannylynn05@gmail.com
Website: www.Fishnloaves.org
Blog:Fishnloavesministries.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment