To Know Him and The Power of His Resurrection

SEE MY LIVE VIDEO UNDER HANNY STEARNS FOR TODAY AUGUST 17, 2026
But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. (Phil. 3:7-11)
But let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the Lord. (Jer. 9:24)
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (John 17:3)
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. (1 Cor. 2:2)
And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; (Eph. 4:12-13)
Today, the Lord God has a call to the nations to let them know that He wants us to KNOW Him! We must know Him if we want to go to heaven. We cannot know some religion or ride on the faith of others. We must ourselves have an experience and revelation of Jesus Christ on our own and become born again to be able to enter heaven.
His return to the earth is coming very soon and we want to be ready when He comes.
Are you ready?
Do you know Him?
Is He your Lord and Master?
Do not be one who hears this....
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (Matt. 7:21)
that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Rom. 10:9)
Order your copy of our latest book (Love and Healing Are Synonymous) today at Amazon.com. Look up Hanny Stearns to find all four of my books.
Let us know how we can pray for you this week.
This blog is reaching people all over the world! God is sending His Word out to the nations! Be blessed and filled dear friend and pass this message along to others.
We invite you to partner with us on a monthly basis so this word and help can reach farther than ever before in Jesus Name. Go to our website to join us.
"Love & Healing Are Synonymous"
We love you so much!
Love and blessings!
Denny & Hanny Stearns
Fish N Loaves Ministries, Inc.
Multiplying God's Word around the globe!
Email: Denny.Stearns@gmail.com
Email: Hannylynn05@gmail.com
Website: www.Fishnloaves.org
Blog:Fishnloavesministries.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment