Saturday, April 27, 2024

COMING BACK TO A HEART of WORSHIP

 


Subject: Coming Back to a Heart of Worship


Touching Jesus will Change Your Heart!

Mary Magdalene crying of shame and embalming Jesus  feet

 


 

The Heart of Worship

 

This message is really from my heart today and I hope it encourages you in the Lord. As I was up and praying before our Church service today, I was hearing songs that really touched my heart and spoke to me. The first one that I woke up with is called "We praise You." It's about praise being a weapon against our enemy. It helps us to overcome anxiety, it turns what seems dark into light. It breaks down what seems to be a wall in our life, and it helps us to slay the giants we face.

 

Praise works miracles when we think we are just singing. The Bible is full of praise and thanks verses, especially in the Psalms. Our Pastor said something pretty significant today. On Facebook, everyone looks like their lives are just wonderful with all the family and friends' pictures. But what's really going on in most people's lives is something that only we can deal with when we come before the Lord in worship and praise.

 

Today, as I was worshipping the Lord, Holy Spirit impressed another song on my heart, "The Heart of Worship." This touched me deeply and I began to weep. Like the picture at the top of the page showing Mary Magdalene at Jesus' feet, the Lord is looking for our heartfelt worship. It may be one song that pulls the plug on our hearts, or it may take two or three. When we come to Him sincerely seeking to encounter Him, Jesus will always meet us there.

 

I think this week is just meant to be a strong encourager to the body of Christ that nothing will ever touch us like Jesus does. No people, places or things can touch and comfort and encourage us like Holy Spirit when He moves in the room where we meet with Him.

 

As human and imperfect as we are, He always seems to help us see His love and perfection and it melts our hearts. Today, I just want to pray for you, my reader, and encourage you to keep taking that time to be with Jesus every morning, knowing He is with you and for you and ready to receive your love and adoration. He is also ready and willing to pour out His love on you and me. All we have to do is keep that first part of the day on reserve for Him.

 

At Fish N Loaves Ministries, Denny & I continue to see people every week and minister to them one way or another. Some are open to the gospel, others are not. Still, we pray for them. Please keep us in prayer for strength, wisdom and guidance from Holy Spirit as we lift you all in prayer. Be blessed my brothers and sister in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

 

Denny & Hanny Stearns

Fish N Loaves Ministries, Inc.

Multiplying God's Word around the globe!

 

Website: www.Fishnloavesministries.org

Blog: Fishnloavesministries.blogspot.com

 

 

FNLM

 

Don't forget to go to our website and order your copy of my new book! It is sure to touch many hearts and lead people closer to Jesus. Share a copy with a friend or relative after you have read it and keep praying that this message will have a global reach!

 

 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment