Sunday, April 14, 2024

Ten Cannons in My Heart - Read About This Dynamic Book!

 

Ten Cannons in My Heart

 

 


 

Today I am excited to tell people that the book that God laid on my heart 12 years ago is finally available to the public! I have sent out an email blast to the people we know about this great achievement. Today I just want to give the Lord praise for what He has done! 

When you get a copy of this book, you will see the testimony. When I was living in Naples in 2012, the Lord asked me to write this book about my life. When I asked Him what to name it, one day He gave me the title as clear as if there was someone externally speaking to me. 

What I originally wrote was much longer than this book, but now I see that breaking it into two parts is the way to do it. This way, you can see the first and biggest part about how I came to know the Lord and surrender my life to Him through teachings on the Ten Commandments, of all things. 

This was a real God moment for me back in 2005 when I realized more about Who He is and how much I needed Him. The second part of the book, yet to be released, is about the life of miracles I have led, including my call to come to Florida and follow Jesus. 

I was told back in the early years of my time in Florida that He would make me a fisher of men. Since then, I have had a burning desire to tell people about Jesus. I am here to encourage everyone who reads these blogs each week and those who will read the book that whatever God has called you to do, go for it! It will not be easy. No, there will be many challenges, but the work and the rewards far outweigh the trials. 

When we struggle to see the vision and dreams God has placed in us come to pass, we need to keep believing and keep moving forward in spite of obstacles. And there will be many. Our job is to overcome them, kick them out of the way, and keep on going. We need to walk holy to the Lord and obey His calling. He will reward the efforts. 

There have been things that hindered this book release from coming out sooner, but the Lord is faithful. I haven't always understood the "why" of things, but I knew that I had to keep pressing forward. The Lord never leaves us or forsakes us, and He is there to help us every single step of the way. Our job is to move forward in faith, one step at a time. 

Be encouraged my friend! If you have a marketplace ministry, or a call to lead a church congregation, just keep stepping forward and allow the Lord to lead you. I am a witness that as Jesus said, "With God, all things are possible." He is mighty to save in every situation. 

If you're being nudged to write a book, get to it. If it is to go here or do that, whatever it is, just do it. Jesus' mother told His disciples, "Whatever He says, do it." They did, and a miracle unfolded right before their eyes. Friends, it's no different today. Take a moment and listen to the song, "Champion." Forget past failures and disappointments. Don't let them define you. Just go forward into all He has for you, one step at a time. Every victory will unveil more blessings - Hallelujah! 

Thanks for reading this and the book! Please share it with others. It will be a wonderful evangelism tool that I believe will lead many to a life of full devotion to Jesus. 

His mother said to the servants, "whatever He says to you, do it." John 2:5 NKJV 

Thank you for reading our weekly blog and even telling others whom you feel may benefit from it. You can check out our updated website to see what we are doing in Africa in addition to our ministry duties here. Get your copy of the book today! Any donations to our ministry are completely tax deductible except for the book orders. Help us spread the Word around the globe. 

Much love and many blessings to you and yours in Jesus' Name. Amen! 

Denny & Hanny Stearns

 

 

                                                                                                                                                FNLM                        

 

 

Denny & Hanny Stearns

Fish N Loaves Ministries, Inc.

Multiplying God's Word around the globe!

 

Website: www.Fishnloavesministries.org

Blog: Fishnloavesministries.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment